Applications for Cerebral Palsy Scholarship Foundation 2014-2015 academic year scholorship program are now available. Applications are due May 1, 2014. Applicants will be advised of decisions late May. Thank you for your interest.
1. California resident diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy
2. Age 17 or older
3. Will be a full-time or part-time undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college, university or trade school Fall 2014 or Winter 2015; on campus studies (not on-line studies)
1. traditional scholarship/s- minimum of two for credit courses per semester; awards to $2,500
2. "one course" scholarship- for a student who wishes to take only one course, credit or audit ; $500 award
The number of scholarships awarded will be based on funding.
Scholarship award may be used to fund the following:
2. Textbooks and/or lab supplies
3. In class aide for assistance with note taking, communication, navigation or medical needs
4. Other educational expenses will be considered.
Scholarships will be awarded based on a combination of financial need, past academic performance (for credit scholarship), passion (as detailed by a 150 word or less essay) and other criteria such as personal challenges. Please see application for complete details.
Applicants will be considered without regard to gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
All decisions of Cerebral Palsy Scholarship Foundation are final.
Applications for the 2014-2015 academic year must be received by May 1, 2014. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please complete both the scholarship checklist and the scholarship application. Indicate if applying for a one course scholarship or the traditional (multi-course for credit) scholarship. Attach these to all of the ancillary documents and mail in one envelope to:
Cerebral Palsy Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 9327
Calabasas, CA 91372
application and checklist: